Keita

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wallacecuse

Starter
What is with all the of the bounce passes to Keita, in traffic over the last two games? A couple of times tonight CJ tried it, with predictably horrible results. At some point you have to realize it's just not an option; you're better off trying a contested shot.

The effort was shameful overall. 3 straight road losses. Not good, but at the same time i've learned not to get concerned until you start dropping games at home.

Forget the bounce passes. what about the woeful lob pass by our 5th year senior guard down the stretch. It was as if Triche thought Keita had morphed into Hakeem Olajuwon and would grab the pass , twist in mid air, dunk, break the backboard, and get fouled. That was not quite what happened.

What is with all the of the bounce passes to Keita, in traffic over the last two games? A couple of times tonight CJ tried it, with predictably horrible results. At some point you have to realize it's just not an option; you're better off trying a contested shot.

The effort was shameful overall. 3 straight road losses. Not good, but at the same time i've learned not to get concerned until you start dropping games at home.

Keita had 4 offensive boards tonight. Two of the rebounds were due to the fact that both of his shots were so far off that mark. I like his hustle and his ability to run the court but I don't expect any great improvement in his game going forward. Hopefully, he will graduate and help are APR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom