keith mitsuuchi enrolled | Syracusefan.com

keith mitsuuchi enrolled

Ok. A few questions here. Why? and is John Miller on campus or not.

This kid's writing is going to kill me. Can we pay Rhame to stay at the PoS.

This kid's writing is going to kill me. Can we pay Rhame to stay at the PoS.

After I read that, first question - is the kid on scholarship or not? You'd think that would be one of the things you'd ask of someone who just showed up virtually out of the blue.

After I read that, first question - is the kid on scholarship or not? You'd think that would be one of the things you'd ask of someone who just showed up virtually out of the blue.
He's from CA. Why would he walk-on to a school so far from home? I'd be surprised if he was not on, at least, partial.

He's from CA. Why would he walk-on to a school so far from home? I'd be surprised if he was not on, at least, partial.

Regular students from all over the country go to school at Syracuse and the football team had a walkon from Seattle last season.

No partial ships given in football

Regular students from all over the country go to school at Syracuse and the football team had a walkon from Seattle last season.

No partial ships given in football
Ok... guess I didn't realize partials not allowed in FBS. I guess we will find out if he's on scholarship or not. I'll be surprised if not.

The last long snapper, Eric Morris was a walk-on from California. However, he went to JUCO at SUNY Morrisville.

The last long snapper, Eric Morris was a walk-on from California. However, he went to JUCO at SUNY Morrisville.
How about Sam Rodgers? Rodgers played in every game in 2012 as both the long and short snapper.

How about Sam Rodgers? Rodgers played in every game in 2012 as both the long and short snapper.
Rodgers is on scholarship. I would not be surprised if the staff gave him a conditional offer, one of those "if you end up starting at one or both of the snapping positions, you will get a scholarship" kind of things.

A lot of schools do this with a couple of promising candidates at the big special teams positions, and reward the kid that wins the competition with a scholarship.