Kelly reaffirms his full commitment to play football for Orange | Syracusefan.com

Kelly reaffirms his full commitment to play football for Orange

As far as I know Donnie is filling in here. His assignment in the new company was decidedly not SU football. I think he is helping bridge the gap until Michael Cohen starts, but maybe things have changed recently.

As far as I know Donnie is filling in here. His assignment in the new company was decidedly not SU football. I think he is helping bridge the gap until Michael Cohen starts, but maybe things have changed recently.
Dave, now that it's a done deal, is there anything more you can share about Coach Marrone's tribulations on the Hill?

Dave, now that it's a done deal, is there anything more you can share about Coach Marrone's tribulations on the Hill?
Not really. Maybe down the road a piece. Right now I'm too distracted by the king's video above to think clearly. Not Brent Musberger crush stuff, but distracting nonetheless. Keep trying to enlarge it.

Not really. Maybe down the road a piece. Right now I'm too distracted by the king's video above to think clearly. Not Brent Musberger crush stuff, but distracting nonetheless. Keep trying to enlarge it.
Indeed. ;)

Indeed. ;)
Isn't that a Chris Schenkle line whenever they showed a pretty girl at a sporting event he was doing? He got away with a lot of that kind of stuff, back in the day. As did they all.

Enlarge what?

Right now I'm too distracted by the king's video above to think clearly. Not Brent Musberger crush stuff, but distracting nonetheless. Keep trying to enlarge it.

Try a blue pill.