Kelly to eagles | Syracusefan.com

Kelly to eagles

Nothing on CBS' official twitter or website.

https://twitter.com/cbssports

I won't believe it until spongebob poopypants RT's it.

its not real, based only on the joke of the contract they reported. belichek makes 7 mil a year and is highest paid coach.

kelly was 'offered' 13 mil per year.

its not real, based only on the joke of the contract they reported. belichek makes 7 mil a year and is highest paid coach.

kelly was 'offered' 13 mil per year.

Don't you know how expensive cheesesteaks are? :D

This is exactly why this board has been a complete clusterf*ck the past few weeks. Let it play out. Twitter is a joke. I could create an account right now with a handle DOUGMARRONE44CUSE4EVA and tweet I was taking a job coaching cricket in Australia and people would literally start losing their minds.

This is exactly why this board has been a complete clusterf*ck the past few weeks. Let it play out. Twitter is a joke. I could create an account right now with a handle DOUGMARRONE44CUSE4EVA and tweet I was taking a job coaching cricket in Australia and people would literally start losing their minds.

Agree 100%. That doesn't mean that there isn't good information floating around, but right now the majority of "info" floating around is like a game of telephone.

Best to just let it all play out.

The problem is many on this board needs a twitter 101 class. Its really not that difficult to determine who's real and who isn't. Follow the beat writers of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, follow some NFL.com writers, follow Ian Rapaport, etc etc. If you know who you're following, Twitter can be a great resource in getting info quickly. Otherwise, we get everyone spamming this board with phony info.

Don't look now - but Chip Kelly is talking with the Buffalo Bills again!

Chuck Kellerman@InDaZone
**BREAKING** Leaked photo of Chip Kelly on his way to Buffalo!

Retweeted by Chris Trapasso
Hide photo
A_4CVQNCMAAqghY.jpg

The problem is many on this board needs a twitter 101 class. Its really not that difficult to determine who's real and who isn't. Follow the beat writers of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, follow some NFL.com writers, follow Ian Rapaport, etc etc. If you know who you're following, Twitter can be a great resource in getting info quickly. Otherwise, we get everyone spamming this board with phony info.

Again, getting info quickly, but is it really that necessary?

I get we live in a fast paced world, but I just don't see the benefit/satisfaction of knowing something that will eventually be reported as 100% fact not shortly after on espn.com, etc.

It's like when people here were pushing for a pay board for recruiting and stuff. Do you REALLY, deep down, need to know where Noel commits to school 10 minutes before he tells the country LIVE on tv. I just don't get it.

Speculation is part of the beast, but I'll sit back and stay away from all of these "marrone this marrone that" posts and come back when it is 100% fact. IMO it's not worth the effort. Life happens.

Again, getting info quickly, but is it really that necessary?

I get we live in a fast paced world, but I just don't see the benefit/satisfaction of knowing something that will eventually be reported as 100% fact not shortly after on espn.com, etc.

It's like when people here were pushing for a pay board for recruiting and stuff. Do you REALLY, deep down, need to know where Noel commits to school 10 minutes before he tells the country LIVE on tv. I just don't get it.

Speculation is part of the beast, but I'll sit back and stay away from all of these "marrone this marrone that" posts and come back when it is 100% fact. IMO it's not worth the effort. Life happens.

To each his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom