Kempom still likes us | Syracusefan.com

Kempom still likes us

Or at least doesn’t dislike us at #34. #19 in defensive efficiency. Seems high.
We were much higher on KenPom two weeks ago. Around 18 overall, with a top 10 defensive efficiency and a top 40 offensive efficiency. Both numbers have fallen precipitously over the past 4-5 games. Demonstrates that we’ve not been playing well of late. I think the problem has been consistency over a full 40-minute game. We played good first halves vs Buffalo and ODU and good second halves vs Gtown and Northeastern and today vs Arkansas State. We need to put it all together for a full game on a regular basis.

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

So insignificant right now. Seriously.

I didn’t say it carried massive significance. Small sample but the best data we have. Just found it odd that the numbers tell a more positive picture than our results.

FWIW, ESPN's Matchup Predictor has SU favored in 9 of the 18 ACC games. Underdogs against @ND, @VT, @NC State, Duke (twice), @UNC, UVA, Clemson. I think the ND game is winnable. Depends on which SU team shows up. No game will be easy.

FWIW, ESPN's Matchup Predictor has SU favored in 9 of the 18 ACC games. Underdogs against @ND, @VT, @NC State, Duke (twice), @UNC, UVA, Clemson. I think the ND game is winnable. Depends on which SU team shows up. No game will be easy.
I'm standing by my 14-4 Iggy prediction until they lose that fifth conference game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom