Kentucky clowns | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky clowns

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Some serious hating going on over there on the Cats board. Guess what UK fans, we will always look like garbage against Ville. They just have our number. Not to mention they are a good team, playing at home in front of their 5th largest crowd ever in a game completely controlled by the refs messing up calls for both teams all over the court.

Sorry we werent as impressive as you guys were against Vandy :rolleyes:

didnt uk have a hard fought game at "rupp" against the ville ?

Last I knew, Vandy wasn't ranked.

Some serious hating going on over there on the Cats board. Guess what UK fans, we will always look like garbage against Ville. They just have our number. Not to mention they are a good team, playing at home in front of their 5th largest crowd ever in a game completely controlled by the refs messing up calls for both teams all over the court.

I'm pleasantly surprised that many Kentucky fans can read.

Find me one stretch of UK schedule that is anywhere near as tough as Gtown/UCONN/Ville in a weeks time. Give that same gauntlet to UK and I bet you they drop one.

I too would love our "big" game to be against friggin Vanderbilt.

Find me one stretch of UK schedule that is anywhere near as tough as Gtown/UCONN/Ville in a weeks time. Give that same gauntlet to UK and I bet you they drop one.

I too would love our "big" game to be against friggin Vanderbilt.
They can't have a stretch like that. They are a basketball program playing in a football league.

didnt uk have a hard fought game at "rupp" against the ville ?

And a December Ville at that, which is nothing like a February Ville as anyone knows. The UK fans are in circle the wagons mode. They want to feel good about their chances, which is fine, and so they'll nit pick any warts about the Cuse. We had their full attention tonight. And frankly there have been games like this several times this year where the only pretty thing for Syracuse was the W.

I would say this was our second worst performance of the year. By quite a large margin. Syracuse played one of their worst offensive games in years. And still beat UL on the road. That alone should give you pause if you are a thinking person. Anyway - I understand their current confidence. Hopefully we would play closer to our average if we face UK.

Let's be honest. SEC basketball is poor compared to BE. Done deal. In fact after we leave BE and Pitt BE may still be overall better than SEC

Especially Wed. OT, dog fight Saturday, travel. Sunday. Game tonight. We will have our legs Sunday.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Kentucky has some of the dumbest fans that don't know anything about basketball. Kentucky looked worse then we did @ home against L'ville.

3pt FG 3-16 18.8% 2pt FG 17-57 29.8% Those are Kentucky's numbers vs L'ville @ Kentucky when L'ville wasn't playing this good

You ask how did they win shooting that bad? 32-43 FT There's nothing a home job from the refs can't solve.

Remember, UL had 5 guys injured by December. They're a completely different team now than they were then.

The takeaway isn't that they are hating on 'Cuse...it's that they are devoting an insane amount of attention to our games. For a fan base that has spent the season beating their chests and expecting to raise another banner, they're obviously concerned that Cuse is a roadblock they might not be able to overcome.

We're major enough to be the big talking point for one of the elite schools of the past god knows how many years. We're 26-1, just beat the #18 team on the road, exorcised our demons, and Hubert Davis couldn't even say anything bad about us after the game. We hit anywhere near our 3-point average and this game isn't even close.

Life is good people. The best thing besides being #1 is being #2 and having the #1 team be obsessed with you. Take a step back and what this team is doing is incredible.

And just to pain a slightly different picture of a fan base: Duke. They get a lot of crap, but of the major blue bloods, they're the fan base that gives our program respect and was/is probably the only fan base in the ACC other than BC that is excited that we're joining the ACC. Reading a few posters that legit think we would blow Kentucky off the floor. So maybe they're delusional.

I don't know I think the UK guys are alright... Hey they might even give us some respect if we had a true road win....:eek:

If you could see the people on the UK and listen to them speak you would never go there again.