Kentucky goes down ... Go Duke!! | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky goes down ... Go Duke!!

SkanSU

Starter
I know that this is not new news but:

#3 Kentucky goes down
#7 Kansas goes down
#13 UCLA goes into OT against who??

Guess UCLA is gonna struggle w/o Shabazz.

and San Diego State wins big ... go SD State

Ucla won in ot

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ucla won in ot

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Marsh you are right... I was just so excited about Kentucky losing I went out of my head there for a minute. Still an OT against Cal-Irvine may tell us something about UCLA w/o Shabazz.

UCLA got outrebounded by 12 and went 2 fer from the 3 point line. Hey you either have to have something from the inside or the outside.

So, how far does Duke move up in the polls after beating Kentucky? My guess is 5, leapfrogging us. Kentucky drops to 6.

Why is it that the morning after UK loses, ESPN moves the story behind another petty Sanchez/Tebow debate? And why is it that though down 14 pts I'm seeing nothing but UK highlights? Is it me or has ESPN too sold its soul to the UK demonspawn.

Speaking of UCLA Kyle Anderson may have broken his wrist last night.

KENTUCKY very clearly has a deal with espn. every kentucky game has a montage from Calipari and some insane amount of UK stuff, then the amount of highlights they are getting makes it clear. They probably have to show a certain amount of highlights every game. Just waiting for the Wildcat network much like texas got..

LOL at ESPN taking down a news announcement of a commitment so that people have to wait 6 more hours and then watch a pre-staged 30 min segment with that same announcement.

In a few years they'll just have the Kentucky draft show, and all the left-overs can be recruited by other schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom