Kentucky/Michigan (Go UK?) | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky/Michigan (Go UK?)

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Michigan has become one of the handful of teams that could get me to root for Kentucky.

Between their fans at the Final 4 (some if the corniest fans I've ever met) and flopping themselves to victory, I just cannot root for them.

Say what you want about how Cal got his players there but those players on Kentucky are way more like-able than the flopping, posturing and playing the game like a 3 point contest, mockery of CBB that Michigan employs.

Go UK

Michigan has become one of the handful of teams that could get me to root for Kentucky.

Between their fans at the Final 4 (some if the corniest fans I've ever met) and flopping themselves to victory, I just cannot root for them.

Say what you want about how Cal got his players there but those players on Kentucky are way more like-able than the flopping, posturing and playing the game like a 3 point contest, mockery of CBB that Michigan employs.

Go UK

Belein has ties to upstate New York, coached my alma matter, and as far as the flopping, if Southerland showed up to the game a little earlier...

Belein has ties to upstate New York, coached my alma matter, and as far as the flopping, if Southerland showed up to the game a little earlier...

If MCW showed up at all...

savage_wolverine___classic_by_chrismas_81-d5whstc.jpg

"ugliest helmets in the world"
Big Chill

Rooting for Kentucky, don't have this hatred of them that others here have.

Cheering for Michigan... and its not because they are playing UK. I like the way that team plays offence. I am not going nuts over a few flops -- it will not make me hate a team, much less cheer for UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom