Kentucky vs Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky vs Wisconsin

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Wisconsin, the most efficient offensive team in the past 5 years (per KP) vs Kentucky, the most efficient defensive team in the past 5 years.

Looking forward to it

I predict this thread reaches page 20 and syracusefan.com breaks.

Wisconsin no chance at all. I would love nothing better than Wiscy beating Kensucky, but alas the NCAA sent an a directive saying that Kentucky must win. So Wiscy have fun this game..keep it close enjoy but Emmert and Luck; the powers that be want Kentuckey. Wiscy has no chance to that the refs shall see!

Wisconsin no chance at all. I would love nothing better than Wiscy beating Kensucky, but alas the NCAA sent an a directive saying that Kentucky must win. So Wiscy have fun this game..keep it close enjoy but Emmert and Luck; the powers that be want Kentuckey. Wiscy has no chance to that the refs shall see!

I don't know, it seems every single game I've ever been apart of the losing team says the refs did a bad job and the winning teams says nothing.

Big blue nation Is about to be big blue boo whooo nation

I don't know, it seems every single game I've ever been apart of the losing team says the refs did a bad job and the winning teams says nothing.

It is uncanny.

It is uncanny.

What's really funny about it was until I started coaching my son's basketball teams I never noticed it when I was watching Syracuse games. When they would lose I really thought the refs were bad! Now I'm not so sure. Sometimes I think they get robbed but it's really hard to know if it's just team rooting bias.

Both coaches disgust me for different reasons, but I feel Calipari actually tries to help kids for the most part, whereas Ryan is absolutely willing to hose a kid for ridiculous reasons, so go Kentucky, go.

Both coaches disgust me for different reasons, but I feel Calipari actually tries to help kids for the most part, whereas Ryan is absolutely willing to hose a kid for ridiculous reasons, so go Kentucky, go.

I think UK is somehow wiring millions of dollars to the player's families in offshore banking accounts. What the heck do they promise to these players that they are able to get so many five star recruits? You would think PT would stop the number of five star recruits but it doesn't with UK.

The lead ins to the starting lineups featuring players playing with their jerseys and saying things like "let's go!", "stand up!" sure do get the old blood pumping. Combine that with the beautiful, one of a kind NCAA court make for a breathtaking pre-game experience.

Kidding. The whole product sucks balls.

Those expecting "Hoosiers" may be getting "The Great White Hype" instead.

I hate the court design.

Wiscy doubling on Towns already. Brey was content giving up twos instead of threes.

Wiscy is doubling him quick.

Gave up one three, but may pay dividends later in the game.

Is this the tallest team uk faced all year? They finally dont have the physical dominance

MikeSU02 said:
Depends on what channel you are watching. TBS has Raf and Bilas. TNT and TruTV have the respective home coverage for UK and Wiscy.
Thanks ugh couldn't take tnt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom