Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

ul2Xfs9.png
http://i.imgur.com/ul2Xfs9.png

As former UK coach Joe Hall might say, it's extra-celestial.

Cal either paid the refs or paid the score keepers. There's always an excuse to why Kentucky is good, anybody got one?

Cal either paid the refs or paid the score keepers. There's always an excuse to why Kentucky is good, anybody got one?

Clearly the UK boosters have paid all the UCLA players and coaches to throw this game. Only reasonable explanation. No way Kentucky can just be legitimately good. There must be a REASON!

This is a good year for us to suck because nobody is beating UK this year. Basically a young NBA team playing against the rest of college basketball. No doubt they would beat the Sixers this year. They will make a run at Indiana's undefeated record.

Does UK set a record for the most 1st round draft picks to play on the same team in the same year?

Besides Louisville, they probably won't play a ranked team until the tournament unless Florida somehow sneaks into top 25.

That guy with the 40-0 tattoo might end up with the last laugh after all. Just a year off.

sad part was i was really hoping the kentucky fast track program would implode.first they miss the tourney altogether then barely sneak in last year as a low seed. now it appears this canker is the model for success.

One of those years where the very first second I get my bracket I'll just put Kentucky all the way and then figure everything else out

One of those years where the very first second I get my bracket I'll just put Kentucky all the way and then figure everything else out
Like 1996?

I'd take Duke over UK on a neutral court. Krzyzewski > Calipari
No chance. Okafor would struggle against Towns , Dakari and Stein and Duke barely uses their bench. UK would win by 20. Duke is the 2nd best team in the country, but UK is just on another level.

No chance. Okafor would struggle against Towns , Dakari and Stein and Duke barely uses their bench. UK would win by 20. Duke is the 2nd best team in the country, but UK is just on another level.

That's just their "true centers." They also have a handful of 6-9, 6-10 dudes that would start on any team down low.

I'm hoping to see an undefeated team in 2015. It couldn't happen to a nicer, more honest man than John Calipari. He deserves this. ;)

Clearly the UK boosters have paid all the UCLA players and coaches to throw this game. Only reasonable explanation. No way Kentucky can just be legitimately good. There must be a REASON!

The guy has forfeited two final fours at two different schools, not like its a forgone conclusion. Facts are facts. The Anthony Davis rumors as well, there is a reason no one recruited him but Kentucky. Not like all this stuff is made up

An embarrassment of riches to say the least. If UK doesn't win the title I would be stunned as I think most folks would be.

Clev04 said:
The guy has forfeited two final fours at two different schools, not like its a forgone conclusion. Facts are facts. The Anthony Davis rumors as well, there is a reason no one recruited him but Kentucky. Not like all this stuff is made up

If all rumors had some truth to them most schools would be in a lot of trouble, including ours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom