Keon Lyn Highlights | Syracusefan.com

Keon Lyn Highlights

Thanks for posting the highlights. Much appreciated. I really hope isn't gone, he has a lot of potential.

Chandler Jones posted highlights of himself not to long ago, too. Think he's going anywhere?

Maybe he was trying to impress the ladies. My move was pretending I knew every bouncer and could people into bars.

maybe they all take a computer/video editing class together

That was university video right? That is tape that is shot from the sideline and the end zone that is used by the staff for teaching during the weak. If Lyn was leaving why would the staff help him prepare a show off video? I

That was university video right? That is tape that is shot from the sideline and the end zone that is used by the staff for teaching during the weak. If Lyn was leaving why would the staff help him prepare a show off video? I
Well why would the staff build a highlight 3 days after the Pitt loss... Phil Thomas highlight was in the middle of the losing streak. I just find the two similar let alone the same account is posting them

Phil's transferring, hence the highlight tape. Didn't hear any news on Keon but I hope he stays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom