Keri Potts On JB... | Syracusefan.com

Keri Potts On JB...

I thought your "...wonderful" was sarcastic, I was scared to click the link.

Good read. I always wonder what famous people are like in real life. I used to talk to Reggie Love alot, (played for Duke) back when he first got his job working for a Senator. I asked him about Coach K, what he was like, what was practice like, all that. I dont remember his answer really, this was years ago, but I do remember he said K would yell alot at practice.

I always assumed JB was a great guy (who assumes their favorite coach is a , right?) Its nice to hear stories about it tho.

I thought your "...wonderful" was sarcastic, I was scared to click the link.

Good read. I always wonder what famous people are like in real life. I used to talk to Reggie Love alot, (played for Duke) back when he first got his job working for a Senator. I asked him about Coach K, what he was like, what was practice like, all that. I dont remember his answer really, this was years ago, but I do remember he said K would yell alot at practice.

I always assumed JB was a great guy (who assumes their favorite coach is a , right?) Its nice to hear stories about it tho.

Ha, me too! :(

That picture of JB is brutal. I thought it might be a JB impersonator at first.

We all know how acerbic JB is to the local press. At times I find it cringe-worthy. That's why I am so glad for these "outside the box" interviews that shows him as a kind human being. We all know he is good, but that is different than "kind." The writer herself was afraid of him! But that quickly changed.

I was taken aback when Boeheim said that Louisville is the favorite to win the National Championship. Reeeeally? I don't think he said that just because they are #1. I respect his basketball wisdom. At this point in the season, he must really believe that!

We all know how acerbic JB is to the local press. At times I find it cringe-worthy. That's why I am so glad for these "outside the box" interviews that shows him as a kind human being. We all know he is good, but that is different than "kind." The writer herself was afraid of him! But that quickly changed.

I was taken aback when Boeheim said that Louisville is the favorite to win the National Championship. Reeeeally? I don't think he said that just because they are #1. I respect his basketball wisdom. At this point in the season, he must really believe that!
not that hard to believe they returned the most of the four final 4 teams

Does JB still drive a Chrysler LeBaron? Do they still make Chrysler Lebarons? No wonder we had a down recruiting period until we got Hop and team out on the trail. Hey Melo hop in the LeBaron and let's take a ride and close this deal.

Chrysler_LeBaron_sedan.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom