kevin love deal (no waiters) | Syracusefan.com

kevin love deal (no waiters)

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
love for bennett, wiggins, and conditional 1st rounder. love will opt out and sign a 5 yr 120 mil deal.

what a sucky start for wiggins.

So it would be a starting lineup of:
PG Irving
SG Waiters
SF Lebron
PF Thompson
C Varejao

Honestly I think the best part of Dion playing with Lebron will be that Lebron is here to win he will not allow any infighting between Kyrie and Dion. He will get the best out of both of them, and they will both be better players for it.

The defense on that team...oy vey. Against the really elite teams they are going to be in serious trouble.

PG Irving
SG Waiters
SF Lebron
PF Thompson
C Varejao

Honestly I think the best part of Dion playing with Lebron will be that Lebron is here to win he will not allow any infighting between Kyrie and Dion. He will get the best out of both of them, and they will both be better players for it.
Love's a beast of a 6th man.

PG Irving
SG Waiters
SF Lebron
PF Thompson
C Varejao

Kevin Love would expect to start with his 26 ppg 13 RPG and 4.5 APG

The defense on that team...oy vey. Against the really elite teams they are going to be in serious trouble.
Exactly... Even LeBrons defense was shaky potatos in the nba finals

I wouldn't pencil Dion into that line-up just yet. As people mentioned, Cleveland could use some defensive help. Wonder if they will call Ainge and offer Dion for Bradley/Sullinger (or something like that). Dion and Smart together could be fun.

Matrix would help.

Yeah and I assume he's going there. He's old, but he can do some work on the wing.

I'm imagining a lineup of Irving/Allen (i'm givign them ray allen)/Miller/Lebron/Love. Unguardable.

Yeah and I assume he's going there. He's old, but he can do some work on the wing.

I'm imagining a lineup of Irving/Allen (i'm givign them ray allen)/Miller/Lebron/Love. Unguardable.

That would be the worst defensive lineup in maybe the history of the NBA.

That would be the worst defensive lineup in maybe the history of the NBA.

Oh it would not be a good defensive lineup at all. I could see them going to that lineup for a few minutes to shake the game up. Not like it's a closing lineup or anything liek that.

Oh it would not be a good defensive lineup at all. I could see them going to that lineup for a few minutes to shake the game up. Not like it's a closing lineup or anything liek that.

Would be fun. Like a much better version of the And 1 tour. I just hope K Love gets to use his rebounding proficiency and the Cavs don't stick him on the perimeter.

I would be real worried about Varejao. All joking aside, Love and Thompson may be spending some serious time at the 5. Unless Haywood can do something.

They spread the minutes more in the NBA andI feel Dion will again lead the second unit. He excelled in that role last year.

They spread the minutes more in the NBA andI feel Dion will again lead the second unit. He excelled in that role last year.

No matter what unit he's running with, there will be plenty of people willing to give up the ball to him. He should excel. I think he'll do very well.

No matter what unit he's running with, there will be plenty of people willing to give up the ball to him. He should excel. I think he'll do very well.
he needs to show he'll give it back sometimes! i really wish it wasn't so, but i don't see him sticking there. i think he'd get real frustrated going for long stretches without the ball

Mike - not to pick a quarrel, but the Cleveland beat writers talk a lot about how Kyrie and Dion are both guys who need the ball in their hands a lot and therefore don't complement each other.

Would be fun. Like a much better version of the And 1 tour. I just hope K Love gets to use his rebounding proficiency and the Cavs don't stick him on the perimeter.

I would be real worried about Varejao. All joking aside, Love and Thompson may be spending some serious time at the 5. Unless Haywood can do something.

Yeah they're gonna need to figure out something at the 5. Varejao is good, but always hurt. They probably have until the trade deadline, since they'll be fine in the east during the season.

Mike - not to pick a quarrel, but the Cleveland beat writers talk a lot about how Kyrie and Dion are both guys who need the ball in their hands a lot and therefore don't complement each other.

They do, but Love and Bron are willing passers as superstars.

I've been hard on Kyrie, but he may also be open to passing more now that he has more trustworthy teammates.

Should be interesting.

Not enough basketballs for 2 guys who expect to score 25ppg and 2 guys who expect to try.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom