kevin rogers | Syracusefan.com

kevin rogers

was Rogers fired from BC? or would he just be leaving BC for SU?

Doing live radio you can make a mistake. Think we all know that Morrison will be coaching the linebackers. Rogers would be great, help take some of the responsibility off of Hackett. I like having someone on the sideline to talk face to face with QB. It seems odd that the most important position on a team doesn't have its own coach. I am going to be sad if its not Rogers.

Doing live radio you can make a mistake. Think we all know that Morrison will be coaching the linebackers. Rogers would be great, help take some of the responsibility off of Hackett. I like having someone on the sideline to talk face to face with QB. It seems odd that the most important position on a team doesn't have its own coach. I am going to be sad if its not Rogers.
It was on twitter that he wrote that it was conley's replacement.Strange if Morrison since he was already announced.

rogers took a leave of absence from BC for health reasons and he didn't return. there's no way he's coming back to syracuse.

It was on twitter that he wrote that it was conley's replacement.Strange if Morrison since he was already announced.
Maybe he just meant that it's replacing Conley's spot on the staff, not necessarily same role.

interesting. seems like noone knows what the hell position coach is being hired at all. frustrating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom