Kevon Darton Appreciation Thread | Syracusefan.com

Kevon Darton Appreciation Thread

This kid is amazing. He deserved some kind of award last year for being such an iron man.

What a success story -- to go from being a walk on to being in the rotation as platoon depth, to being a multi-year starter who earned a scholarship and plays like a difference-maker out there.

We're lucky to have him.

I spend both of the 1st 2 games with the Darton family and his fiance. I constantly let them know how much everyone likes Kevon and appreciates him. From a walk on to a starter.
I had a roster in my hand at the Ohio game and had to look down to see who it was the first time he entered the game. I specifically remember turning to TexanMark and Cuseregular and saying "whoa, they're playing a walk on in the regular rotation." It was a super cool moment, and I'm so glad he's grown from there.

He wrapped and nobody pinched on their TD. He jumped out of his gap and nobody filled. A complete screw up on someones part.

They gained 25yds on the 25 other carries they had.

Feels like he'd be a great DL coach if he wanted to go that route.

I spend both of the 1st 2 games with the Darton family and his fiance. I constantly let them know how much everyone likes Kevon and appreciates him. From a walk on to a starter.
I met Darton’s Dad at the Wake Forest game last November. Nice Guy

He wrapped and nobody pinched on their TD. He jumped out of his gap and nobody filled. A complete screw up on someones part.

They gained 25yds on the 25 other carries they had.
total confusion on the long TD run.. They dropped the DE into LB and then he and wax both went to the same side and a huge hole opened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom