Kevon Darton | Syracusefan.com

Kevon Darton

OttosDad

2nd String
Kid has been really good at DT this year for us. Seems like he has overtaken Harper a bit on the depth chart and gets more run than him. Darton is a R-Freshman Walk-on too which is pretty impressive to be seeing the field this much this early in your career as a walk-on. Interesting guy to keep an eye on as we move forward. Wonder if he's a candidate to earn a full scholarship at some point.

Kid has been really good at DT this year for us. Seems like he has overtaken Harper a bit on the depth chart and gets more run than him. Darton is a R-Freshman Walk-on too which is pretty impressive to be seeing the field this much this early in your career as a walk-on. Interesting guy to keep an eye on as we move forward. Wonder if he's a candidate to earn a full scholarship at some point.
I mean, I would hope so.

If you're a walk on that cracked the offensive or defensive rotations, that's scholarship worthy.

Really hope they find 3-4 big bodies in next class.

They might want to look at moving one of the buried OL to NT for depth

everyone we can RS this yr is a plus. might have some who can spot duty 4 games this yr too

I still think Geer is the best player in the 2021 class and I look forward to seeing him more
Malik and Folk will turn heads when their time comes too. White had a quietly effective class

Darton has played well but I don’t think overtaking Harper. Harper starts and plays a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom