Kid Friendly Resorts | Syracusefan.com

Kid Friendly Resorts

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Alright - here is the question!

My college roommate and I had been talking about a cruise somewhere warm in February with our families. We just ran into an issue due to the fact his wife just gave birth and CruiseLines don't allow children under 6 months aboard. We are trying to audible to "kid/family friendly" resorts. Somewhere warm. All-Inclusive would be great to make things easy. Anybody have any experience? Would entertain an international excursion for a week but would probably prefer somewhere in the US.

Thanks a bunch!

From what I see, Vegas is what people define as Kid friendly..

My college roommate and I had been talking about a cruise somewhere warm in February with our families. We just ran into an issue due to the fact his wife just gave birth and CruiseLines don't allow children under 6 months aboard. We are trying to audible to "kid/family friendly" resorts. Somewhere warm. All-Inclusive would be great to make things easy. Anybody have any experience? Would entertain an international excursion for a week but would probably prefer somewhere in the US.

Thanks a bunch!
Sounds like grandparent time for the kid and away time for the parents.

Any of the Beaches resorts are made for people with kids. If you don't have kids that you are bringing, then it's probably not worth it for you

Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL. I live in Palm Coast and I have been there a ton. It's better in the summer, but it is nice all year around. Great golf, if you enjoy golfing.

Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL. I live in Palm Coast and I have been there a ton. It's better in the summer, but it is nice all year around. Great golf, if you enjoy golfing.
Oh you just said the magic word for JB.

Thanks a bunch!
Just remember that Florida is not guaranteed to be warm in February. Maybe look at Cancun or Domincan Republic. Both have lots of all inclusives, fairly reasonably priced compared to other destinations and lots of flights to both places.