Kids need game minutes | Syracusefan.com

Kids need game minutes

kcsu

Living Legend
Edwards, Goodine need game time. 3-6 minutes at a stretch.
Sid and Joe are not good enough to play as much as they do. My two cents is that if Edwards had played half as much as Sid he would be very solid by now. Its obvious he is raw but its also obvious he has a much higher ceiling than Sid. Hopefully JB gives these two more minutes.

Edwards, Goodine need game time. 3-6 minutes at a stretch.
Sid and Joe are not good enough to play as much as they do. My two cents is that if Edwards had played half as much as Sid he would be very solid by now. Its obvious he is raw but its also obvious he has a much higher ceiling than Sid. Hopefully JB gives these two more minutes.
He,of course, has a higher ceiling. But he just doesn't have the weight to battle these guys at this time

Edwards can move great for his height and cover a ton of space from the 5 but he gets pushed around and can’t grab a board if anyone is near him. It’s fine he doesn’t play much. Lots of time for him to improve as Marek and Sid have another year left.

Goodine needs a few minutes to give Buddy and Eli breathers. HW plays for JG3. Sid 4 when Marek or Sid are out. 8 trustworthy guys and Edwards plays when the refs put him in.

Edwards just needs minutes. He is as strong as Marek has the biggest wing span on the team and is extremely coordinated. Kid should be playing 4 minutes a half.

goodine breaking his nose didnt help his case,, he could barely practice for 2-3 weeks

Edwards handled significant minutes tonight. I don't think its ideal, enjoy the W
Go Dallas Renegades

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom