Kimble | Syracusefan.com

Kimble

Showed him some major love. Ya gotta like how this staff goes about their recruiting.

I have a feeling that this kid ends up a 2 or 3 year starter. He has a great feel for the position and is a very good athlete.

Nice pickup. Smart kid. Decent arm. Good athlete.

Cue the dancing banana!

What do ya gotta do to get more emoticons in this joint? We have like 50 on my Vikings board, waving team flags and everything. :noidea:

Nice to have some positive news, after the losses of several commits from next year's class (likely Marrone casualties), including:

- QB Z.Allen;
- RB Z. Edwards;
- LB D. Carter (destined to be recruited over and irrelevant as R-Girls joins the B1G).

I'd be interested to hear others' assessments on whether we've made up for these losses. Cooper seems pretty good, and was widely recruited. Kimble is not highly rated ... he had a NCState offer. Not sure about Scissum (Rochester CB) or Hayes (Georgia OL). But apparently Wilson is still in the fold (along with Tyler Provo) and we're reaching out to Laray Smith.

Hey we got a recruit from Jersey!

9036.jpg

Nice to be getting recruits from other ACC schools head to head. We took Cooper from Raleigh and Kimble, who recruited him for years and had him locked up to go to Northern Illinois before moving to NC State, all in one weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom