Kinda OT: the little Otto's Grove project | Syracusefan.com

Kinda OT: the little Otto's Grove project

jekelish

Living Legend
I just think this is too cool (for those of us involved with Otto's Grove) not to share, but thanks to some connections, JackBauer44 is getting a press pass to represent .com at the Syracuse/NC State game. That means the little website we have been working hard to put together will be deemed legitimate for at least this one, real, live ACC basketball game.

That's just awesome.

jekelish said:
I just think this is too cool (for those of us involved with Otto's Grove) not to share, but thanks to some connections, JackBauer44 is getting a press pass to represent .com at the Syracuse/NC State game. That means the little website we have been working hard to put together will be deemed legitimate for at least this one, real, live ACC basketball game. That's just awesome.

I can't like this enough!

salute-o.gif

You have no idea how badly I wish I lived in CNY so I could work on getting a credential to a few home games.

Then you'd get to experience the condescension of Pete Moore and wish you hadn't bothered.

Then you'd get to experience the condescension of Pete Moore and wish you hadn't bothered.
I asked Keeley about the process and this was the impression I got from him too, actually.

from a website whos highest traffic moment was off a post slamming me...to a press pass for a game, thats good work.

i feel somewhat responsible.

since max fisher has gone mia, i need 1 of the lawyers here to negotiate my royalties...alsacs??

from a website whos highest traffic moment was off a post slamming me...to a press pass for a game, thats good work.

since max fisher has gone mia, i need 1 of the lawyers here to negotiate my royalties...alsacs??
Actually, our highest traffic moment was an interview with Miss America.

I don't think OG has even mentioned you in an article

Congrats. Back in the day I scored a pair of press passes from a friend who owned a couple of radio stations. It was to a UConn game that went OT (we won). I was on a business trip and left the passes in my hotel. Ended up in the nosebleed seats. Grrrr

I don't think OG has even mentioned you in an article
i would hope not and nor should they.

its gone in a nice direction.

this was from their message board which i believe has gone the way of the edsel.

i would hope not and nor should they.

its gone in a nice direction.

this was from their message board which i believe has gone the way of the edsel.

Ahh lol. I think I remember that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom