Kinder talks about QB competition | Syracusefan.com

Kinder talks about QB competition

Wow, very well spoken kid. As was Terrel. Can't wait to see how this sorts itself out. Will be an exciting spring.

Do not count Kinder out. Kid is very athletic and he fits the system. There is no clear cut starter at this point.

I liked what I saw in his high school highlight videos. Wasn't super flashy, but he looked efficient and competent. When he was recruited I thought he might develop into a good college QB.

The early reviews haven't been all that optimistic. I hope he adds something to the QB mix.

Good job Wake fan. Looking forward to a good injury free game with the Orange coming out on top.

Like Kinder. But he will not be the QB.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Like Kinder. But he will not be the QB.

Sent using my Commodore 64

This has been easier than many thought . After one spring practice, we've already eliminated Broyld and Kinder.

No surprise to me, but someone with some knowledge told me that Kinder was ahead of Hunt heading into the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinder has the speed and is a film junkie but he doesn't have the arm for the position IMO. Hunt is a perfect blend of what they want in speed and a decent arm. If we don't want a running QB then Loeb is the guy. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out

I've thought of him coming in like Doug Womack used too...run first, pass probably not too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom