Kiss of death for Pau Gasol | Syracusefan.com

Kiss of death for Pau Gasol

I want the knicks to Amare for Pau and it might happen once Amare gets back, but the Lakers may want Novak too in the deal.

"He has to put on his big boy pants." Mamba don't play games!

:rolling:

Kobe's ex wife said she threw a surprise bday party for him when they first got married...and she invited everyone he knew. She was surprised that over 75% of the people didn't come. Mamba doesn't have friends.

"He has to put on his big boy pants." Mamba don't play games!

:rolling:

Kobe's ex wife said she threw a surprise bday party for him when they first got married...and she invited everyone he knew. She was surprised that over 75% of the people didn't come. Mamba doesn't have friends.

Kobe is basketball obsessed to what any medical professional would consider and unhealthy point. He takes almost no time off ever. This makes him very hard to deal. But it makes him a great player.

I want the knicks to Amare for Pau and it might happen once Amare gets back, but the Lakers may want Novak too in the deal.
Lakers don't want contracts of Amare's length right now . . . they have managed their payroll such that they will be able to offer Lebron a max deal when his option year comes up and, if that falls through, then they will go after Kevin Love the next year.

Lebron to LA seems like a forgone conclusion. And it will piss Kobe off to to no end.

Lakers don't want contracts of Amare's length right now . . . they have managed their payroll such that they will be able to offer Lebron a max deal when his option year comes up and, if that falls through, then they will go after Kevin Love the next year.

It is only one year longer than Pau's they would lose out on Lebron but not Love. D' Antoni needs a Novak like player to make his system work.

And right after the Lakers make that deal, see if they also want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

It is only one year longer than Pau's they would lose out on Lebron but not Love. D' Antoni needs a Novak like player to make his system work.

Love is a hell of a player, but I'm not missing out on a chance for Lebron for naything.

I know its probably a pipe dream...but its my dream...lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom