KJo should be banned from dribbling. | Syracusefan.com

KJo should be banned from dribbling.

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I really, really cringe every time he puts the ball on the floor. There is at least a 60% chance he turns it over, and less than a 10% chance he scores with a move like that.

When he dribbles north and south he's fine and usually can score with a quick attack. when he dribbled east and west he's pathetic and looks like D2 player. just soft and never worked hard enough in weights nor dribbling work.

I still love the guy, and he has supreme confidence with a shot. I feel the NBA PRESSURE and areas he needed to improve has made him a less college player. He had to try to increase his ability and perception and couldn't. So he's an awesome college player, stop worrying about the NBA cuz its just NEVER gonna happen. sorry!

As soon as I see the crossover I cringe. He can get past some people, he just doesn't seem to be able to judge who those people are. Crossing over a guard, really KJ - you thought that was going to end well?

As soon as I see the crossover I cringe. He can get past some people, he just doesn't seem to be able to judge who those people are. Crossing over a guard, really KJ - you thought that was going to end well?

That's the thing. He is NOT a good dribbler but sometimes he can make some drives off of a couple of dribbles. Keep it that way. No more crossovers.

That crossover is like takin' candy from a baby.

Agree about his handle, especially when he's out top with a guard on him... but he did have a real solid game today.

When he dribbles north and south he's fine and usually can score with a quick attack. when he dribbled east and west he's pathetic and looks like D2 player. just soft and never worked hard enough in weights nor dribbling work.

I still love the guy, and he has supreme confidence with a shot. I feel the NBA PRESSURE and areas he needed to improve has made him a less college player. He had to try to increase his ability and perception and couldn't. So he's an awesome college player, stop worrying about the NBA cuz its just NEVER gonna happen. sorry!

You're dead on about the dribbling. Going laterally is where he is really weak. He can drive to the hoop pretty well but as soon as he has to go side to side, I cringe as well.

He's good for one charge and one dumb ass dribbling showcase turnover every single game. Very, very annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom