Knee jerk reaction: | Syracusefan.com

Knee jerk reaction:

jekelish

Living Legend
After the playoffs last year, and with his first quarter performance of 14-of-15 (with the one incomplete pass being a ball that he just threw away) for 188 yards and three touchdowns, how close are we to rating Aaron Rodgers as the best quarterback in the NFL at this point?

The only other contenders for the crown have to be Brees, Brady and Manning. Manning's injury probably knocks him out of the equation. Rodgers put up better numbers than Brees last year, so right now I'd say it's got to be either Rodgers or Brady.

Since I have a man crush on Rodgers, I'm going to say that I'd rather have him as my quarterback than anyone else in the league right now. This dude is just unbelievably good.

[quote="jekelish, post:

Since I have a man crush on Rodgers, I'm going to say that I'd rather have him as my quarterback than anyone else in the league right now. This dude is just unbelievably good.[/quote]

Inarguable

He IS the best QB in the league. Was last year too.

I'm pretty biased being a Packers fan, but I wouldn't take anyone else in the league over him right now. Some of the throws he makes are just mind-boggling. I couldn't believe a few of the needles he threaded to Jennings last night.

I think the fact he can put the ball on anyone's back shoulder during any pattern makes A-Rod the best in the NFL. Some of those throws where just flat out ridiculous.