Knicks: Chandler is the man. | Syracusefan.com

Knicks: Chandler is the man.

UnderHisOwnPower

Ask yourself, do I feel lucky?
25 rebounds now. Curry is going to go for 50, and may break the 3 pt record. Melo with 8 assists now. Fun game. I still find it hard to believe that Johnny Flynn was drafted ahead of Curry.

Steph Curry is worth the price of admission tonight...and by price I mean the value of Spike Lee's seat. Hell of a show.

Steph Curry is worth the price of admission tonight...and by price I mean the value of Spike Lee's seat. Hell of a show.

Steph Curry is worth the price of admission just about every night. He's a really, really good player.

44cuse

Clyde called him the baby faced assassin. He is amazing, 2 shy of tying the record with 4 min. to go

Chandler, Melo, Smith, Curry; perhaps more talent on the floor than all of this years college combined. Even Stoudemire would overwhelm anyone now in college. It was a great game and since it was over before 7:00, no need to waste the evening.

Chandler, Melo, Smith, Curry; perhaps more talent on the floor than all of this years college combined. Even Stoudemire would overwhelm anyone now in college. It was a great game and since it was over before 7:00, no need to waste the evening.

There is no defense in the NBA and the players don't try. ;)

44cuse

I would hope NBA players are better than college kids. Did you know NBA players were once in college too?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Did I read somewhere that Tyson Chandler was a heavy Syracuse lean before going straight to the NBA?

Did I read somewhere that Tyson Chandler was a heavy Syracuse lean before going straight to the NBA?
My recollection was he was always at UCLA kid

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

25 rebounds now. Curry is going to go for 50, and may break the 3 pt record. Melo with 8 assists now. Fun game. I still find it hard to believe that Johnny Flynn was drafted ahead of Curry.
Somewhere Mark Cuban is kicking himself in the a@@ for not resigning him after Dallas won the NBA Championship. One of the dumbest moves Cuban has ever made. The guy is the best defensive center in the league and does all those little things to help your team. Why do you not pony up and pay him...made no sense to let him walk.

was at the game last night; Curry was amazing. Not sure I've ever seen a better performance live.

One of the dumbest moves Cuban has ever made. The guy is the best defensive center in the league and does all those little things to help your team. Why do you not pony up and pay him...made no sense to let him walk.

He was banking on having the cap room last summer to get Deron or Dwight. Didn't quite work out.

I would hope NBA players are better than college kids. Did you know NBA players were once in college too?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Not all of them.

The college game used to me a lot more skilled. Whenever I catch a game on classic from the 80s or 90s and compare there really isn't any.

Not all of them.

The college game used to me a lot more skilled. Whenever I catch a game on classic from the 80s or 90s and compare there really isn't any.

The product would improve if they had to stay 2-3 years. Guaranteed. Would improve for the NBA too.

The product would improve if they had to stay 2-3 years. Guaranteed. Would improve for the NBA too.
Then we wouldn't have as much pairity in college ball and Butler wouldn't get to the final game with a chance to win it all at the buzzer. Teams no longer have that 2-3-4 year national domination. Every year it's pretty much a roll of the dice.

Then we wouldn't have as much pairity in college ball and Butler wouldn't get to the final game with a chance to win it all at the buzzer. Teams no longer have that 2-3-4 year national domination. Every year it's pretty much a roll of the dice.

That is what I love about college hoops is the fact that teams not in the SEC actually have a chance to play for a national championship unlike football. If it were to go back to the "old" way then I could also live with that as well. The month of March makes up for everything IMO.

And those games are lousy.

A bunch of midmajor kids clutching and grabbing outsmarting younger kids and gaming it isn't or shouldn't be high level NCAA ball, it's YMCA ball.

There is no defense in the NBA and the players don't try. ;)

44cuse
Melo speaks the truth. NBA players cannot be guarded. It is not the defenders fault.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom