Knicks - Do they want the Bulls or the Heat? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks - Do they want the Bulls or the Heat?

True, all I know is I will destroy everything in my apartment within throwing distance if Baron Davis feels the need to do 360, dipsy do, jump passes to Lebron for breakaway thunder-slams. This is honestly my biggest fear. Baron better realize hes a hobbled old man, dribble the ball up the court and give it to Melo or Amare and get out of the %$^*ing way. If they pass it back to you and you are wide open, shoot. Other than that chill the %^&* out man.

Will there be some subtle tanking going on here with the Sixers/Knicks? I don't think either team wants to play the Heat if given the choice. Agree or disagree?

As a Knicks fan, I'd rather see the Bulls with a rusty and possibly injured D Rose.

As a Sixers fan, I'd rather see the Bulls as well for the above reasons and also it is a much better matchup than the Heat for Philly.

And when the Sixers are eliminated, it's anybody but Miami.

The Sixers made sure they would not be playing the heat. They were down 42-17 against Detroit at one point last night.

I would LOVE to pick the Knicks over the Heat, but with all the people picking the Knicks to give the Heat trouble, and everyone talking to LeBron on twitter... I think the Heat are going to be on their game. I'd like the Knicks better if it were the lowly Knicks going in against the big bad Heat. But, most people seem to have this being a 6-7 game series, with many picking the Knicks for an upset.

Have to hope Chandler/Shump can control the drives to the paint by Wade and Bron.

the knicks have played the heat tough the last couple of years. the bulls even without rose have been a struggle.. the heat games seem to be about the knicks playing well to have a chance to win.. the bulls games seem to be about the bulls playing poorly..