Knight out tomorrow...lookie who' | Syracusefan.com

Knight out tomorrow...lookie who'

Marsh01

Living Legend
JimmyDykesLive Jimmy Dykes
ESPN2 studio tonight then working Syracuse-Uconn tomorrow night, St Johns at Louisville Thursday. My tour through the Big East this week.

I don't know who annoys me more him or his boyfriend Mike Patrick.

I thought it was going to be Sean, Bilas and Raf?

I thought it was going to be Sean, Bilas and Raf?

No it was Musburger, Knight and Andy Katz.

Bilas and Raf are doing Marquette and Gtown away games

They should sell Jimmy's face as a target for SU fans. Win-win situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ughh he is the worst who does games by far. He's not nearly as bad in short bursts in the studio. He just said with James back we are "built for the final four" this may be his new catch phrase for Wed night. His reasoning showing what Jmaes does for us on offense with spacing and shooting as well as having another good wing defender in the zone was solid.

Oh great I get to take a shot every time Dykes says UConn has to be careful of the yield/caution sign in the middle of the zone and every time he says UConn has to get the ball to the Big East logo and I will be drunk by the under 16 timeout in the first half.

Jimmy...more annoying than...

throw-up.jpg

Absolutely the worst in the business. Looking forward to hearing about stop signs and yield signs over and over and over and over.
and his insufferable airplane seating bit
:bang:

Any idea who the play by play guy is? I won't listen if its Mike Patrick or John Saunders with Jimmy Dykes. I will just listen to the game with the SAP on. Why can't we just get McDonough with Tim Welsh my goodness.

Dykes hates the zone and spends the whole game coaching the other team and imploring them to beat the zone. That just sucks.

What was the last game Knight called? I'm not sure he is well.

The last couple games I heard Knight do, he legitimately sounded as though he had recently suffered a stroke.

I don't know who annoys me more him or his boyfriend Mike Patrick.
Yes you do. Him! He is the worst. I can't wait to hear about how Kentucky was going to make a big run until Noel went down.