Know your enemy | Syracusefan.com

Know your enemy

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Was just told by a friend of DC that Kentunky offered to move DC"s girlfriend to Kentcky and get her a job.

As unfortunate as it is, people should know that things like this happen EVERYWHERE. Athletics at 99% of major universities have these issues/practices. As we have found this year, you have to bury your head in the sand to think your favorite school doesn't have skeletons that can pop up like its Halloween at any given time.

Was just told by a friend of DC that Kentunky offered to move DC"s girlfriend to Kentcky and get her a job.
you mean recently or when he was recruiting him last year

Is that legal according
to the NCAA regulations? I have to think its not or at least should be disallowed.But its Calaperi ,so what do yo expect?

As unfortunate as it is, people should know that things like this happen EVERYWHERE. Athletics at 99% of major universities have these issues/practices. As we have found this year, you have to bury your head in the sand to think your favorite school doesn't have skeletons that can pop up like its Halloween at any given time.

It is a disservice to many schools to throw into the same craphole with Ohio St, USC, Miami, the SEC, etc.

Isn't this exactly what the mom of that Alabama safety accused Alabama of? The mom that was furious that her son chose Alabama over hometown LSU?

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Heard same last year. It's how the sausage is made.

Brandon knights mom got a nice little job in kentucky as well, not surprising at all

Heard same last year. It's how the sausage is made.
There are some things ,you just don't want to know about e.g. that "red slime" s#%t they put in hamburger meat that we all have ingested with a smile and a yummy. I love sausage but try to stay away from eating too much of it because of the carcinogens involved.

No wonder Calipari lost him as a recruit. Kid is about to go away to college and become BMOC, why would he want his H.S. girlfriend tagging along? She isn't going to help him with all of the groupie coeds that will be at his disposal come next fall.

It is a disservice to many schools to throw into the same craphole with Ohio St, USC, Miami, the SEC, etc.
You do realize that after the crap that went on this year that Syracuse is being mentioned in the same breath with the schools you just listed, right? Everybody and every school has things in the back of the closet that they don't ever want anyone to find.

There are some things ,you just don't want to know about e.g. that "red slime" s#%t they put in hamburger meat that we all have ingested with a smile and a yummy. I love sausage but try to stay away from eating too much of it because of the carcinogens involved.
Another...

CALI CLASSIC!

Anthony Davis's sister is also a freshmen at Kentucky. How much tuition you think their parents are paying for her?

Would people feel similarly if efforts were made on behalf of, say, spouses of someone on the coaching staff, or is it different when it involves a recruit?

Why do kids who know they can date whatever mind blowingly hot girl they want in college get all balked and chained in college?

What are they? Promise keepers youth corps?

I remember something similar to this being done at Duke. Yup, Duke. I wouldn't be surprised at how often stuff like this happens. Not a bit unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom