Kornheiser is kind of an idiot | Syracusefan.com

Kornheiser is kind of an idiot

jekelish

Living Legend
He just said on ESPN that the PSU president has no right/authority to tell Joe Pa that he can't hold his press conference or address the media.

Um, Joe Pa is an employee of the institution. The president has absolutely every right in the world to tell him not to talk. If the president at my college tells any employee at my school to do something, you freaking obey. I realize Joe Pa is an icon and the most important person at PSU, but as Jimmy B said when he was being talked to about the ACC stuff, he's "an employee of the University" and his opinion doesn't matter, and he does what he's told.

JoePa was never going through with that PC

Of course he has no right to tell Paterno he can't do something. Paterno is his own man... What the president CAN do is advise Paterno against it, and if he goes through with it anyway, utilize disciplinary measures from a variety of angles. Maybe I'm just a bigger a$$hole than most, but I think people forget too often that you are capable of doing just about anything you want, as long as you realize there are always consequences.

what he can tell him is that you can't hold that press ocnference and still stay employed by this university. He can add you scumbag if he wishes.

His point was - prior to all of this stuff JoePa held more power then the President and if JoePa wanted to do an interview he would just do an interview.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom