Kris Jo with a decent game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Kris Jo with a decent game tonight

Gabjon

All American
26mins 4-6 Fg% 0-2 3fg% 4-9ft% 3rebs 2ast 2stl 1blk 12pts.

He has to shoot better from the line but he played very good M2M defense.

ESPN box has him with 13 pts and 5-10 from the line. Agree that he needs to improve FT % but sounds like he's doing quite well last couple games.

Melo, on the other hand, 2 pts, 1 reb, 2 TOs in 8 min.

I was at the game and have to say something. I'm well aware it's a preseason game and I'm aware both teams were playing back to back games. But the following uninjured players (no Stoudemire is not injured) did not bother to show up let alone play. First of all - hey NBA - don't schedule back to back games - it's fuc*ing preseason. Hey Melo. Hey Chandler. Hey Amare. Hey Paul. Hey Kevin. You know what guys? Even that dick Rondo showed up. Where the fu*k were you?

I was at the game and have to say something. I'm well aware it's a preseason game and I'm aware both teams were playing back to back games. But the following uninjured players (no Stoudemire is not injured) did not bother to show up let alone play. First of all - hey NBA - don't schedule back to back games - it's fuc*ing preseason. Hey Melo. Hey Chandler. Hey Amare. Hey Paul. Hey Kevin. You know what guys? Even that dick Rondo showed up. Where the fu*k were you?
I feel bad for people who paid good money to go to that game. I only watched a little on TV but looked like a decent crowd. It's too bad that these "stars" decided to sit this out but there are way too many preseason games. I think each team can schedule around eight. However, the people in Albany deserve better.

Don't ya think it's the coaches making play-no play decisions? I think your angst should be directed at the coaches, not players. What do you expect in preseason? Not much different from preseason pro football - you never know who's gonna play.

After tonight's game where he had 15 mins, 5 pts, and 2 offensive rbs.

Doc: "I thought Joseph helped himself. He's a terrific offensive rebounder.We're keeping 15."

I cant believe how many preseason games there are...and the travel. I know they mostly keep it regional, but teams in the midwest and west are flying a ton already. As if 82 games is not enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom