Kris Joseph is living the dream | Syracusefan.com

Kris Joseph is living the dream

It's great that the Post-Standard is running longer articles (occasionally); Donna's piece is the second long sports article I've seen in a week (I think the Fab one might have been the other).

Kris Joseph now feels he's running better and has benefited from being told to eat properly and not stay up all night playing video games? Oy. As if we could feel any worse about the way last season ended.

It's great that the Post-Standard is running longer articles (occasionally); Donna's piece is the second long sports article I've seen in a week (I think the Fab one might have been the other).

Kris Joseph now feels he's running better and has benefited from being told to eat properly and not stay up all night playing video games? Oy. As if we could feel any worse about the way last season ended.

You mean, you didn't enjoy the jogging/deer in the headlights performance of KJO in March?

puhlease, the kentucky guys did the exact same thing he did during school but nobody cared because they were better players. we have COUNTLESS examples of guys to pick apart for their attitude, dedication, work ethic, etc...and Kris is nowhere near that list.

puhlease, the kentucky guys did the exact same thing he did during school but nobody cared because they were better players. we have COUNTLESS examples of guys to pick apart for their attitude, dedication, work ethic, etc...and Kris is nowhere near that list.

How many fallacies can you cram into a post?

And I didn't pick apart Joseph's dedication and work ethic. He and his new teammates did. Donna Ditota was kind enough to pass that along.

Sometimes being the BMOC leads to a bit of laziness. Now he's LMOC fighting for his dream to earn an NBA paycheck. There is no time to be lazy or take a day off. Let's give Kris the props he deserves for pushing himself this far doing the things he needs to do to succeed.

How many fallacies can you cram into a post?

And I didn't pick apart Joseph's dedication and work ethic. He and his new teammates did. Donna Ditota was kind enough to pass that along.

Who doesn't work x way in college and then learn that you need to work y way at your profession? It's not anything where we can logically use hindsight and say what he should have done then. He's one of the few really good players we've over the last five years with no baggage. Let's be proud of that and not keep harping on what else we wish he was.

Who doesn't work x way in college and then learn that you need to work y way at your profession? It's not anything where we can logically use hindsight and say what he should have done then. He's one of the few really good players we've over the last five years with no baggage. Let's be proud of that and not keep harping on what else we wish he was.

I like Kris. I'm proud of Kris. If only more Syracuse recruits conducted themselves as he did for four years.

But it's OK to mention ways in which he could have improved as a ballplayer.

Through the lens of reading that as a Celtics fan, that was a very cool article.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom