Kris Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Kris Joseph

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
As a Celtics fan, I gotta say...he has looked GOOD in the Summer games. I know they are just that, summer games, but if he keeps this up, he absolutely will have earned himself a roster spot. Getting to the basket, creating offense...rebounding...

Good for him. would love to see him on our bench this season.

Great for him. There's also an article about him on the ESPNBoston site. Seems like the Celts noticed how passive he was at times here, and have pushed for him to be more agressive.

The thing is, normally I'd say he has very little chance to make the roster, but Boston has very little depth at the wing. They've been talking about bringing Pietrus back, but beyond that, they are looking mostly at guards. So if Kris can keep this up over the next few games, I think he'll be in solid shape.

KJ getting some love on the Pro Sports Daily Celtics message board. A few definitely thinking that he will make the C's roster. That's if he can keep it up this summer.

Good for KJo. Great game today. Hopefully he keeps it up and sticks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

the beauty is that he's really auditioning for every team right now. even if boston doesn't work for whatever reason, he'll be near the front of the line for an opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom