KrisJo article from espnboston | Syracusefan.com

KrisJo article from espnboston

Is KJo just living off the per diem for now? Man, I bet he is hoping for that fat league minimum check to start rolling in. Its down to him and likely Downs for the last spot. Good luck KJ!

This isn't good for KJo

link

I don't think that this has a direct relationship to whether KJo makes team.

In any event, Kris's performance in latest exhibition game has to help: 12 minutes PT, 11 pts including 5-7 from field and 1-1 from 3, 5 rebs, and 1 assist. Way to go KJo.

I don't think that this has a direct relationship to whether KJo makes team.

In any event, Kris's performance in latest exhibition game has to help: 12 minutes PT, 11 pts including 5-7 from field and 1-1 from 3, 5 rebs, and 1 assist. Way to go KJo.

Yes it does there are only 15 spots on the team going into camp Boston had 14 guaranteed contracts now Fabs' won't count because he is going to the D-league, but it's as much about math as it is basketball.

Kris isn't just trying out for Boston. Between summer league and pre-season, he's put himself in good position to be picked up somewhere else if Boston cuts him (not crazy to think that the Celtics last cut could easily provide value to a number of other teams) and also be on a short list of guys to call for 10 day contracts when there are inevitable injuries. I feel like he'll be ok.