KU at WVU | Syracusefan.com

KU at WVU

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Some empty Seats in the upper level...you'd never see that when Cuse came to town as #2 on Big Monday

This game will be over in about 10 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

It's already over...KU is dominating on boards and Ben will have a big game along with JW.

What is up with those ugly jerseys UK is wearing?

Does anyone else find it difficult to watch most KU games? I would rather put a drill bit through my thumb than watch them play chump after chump after chump. Their games are all foregone conclusions until March. Are they really that good or are the teams they play just that bad? I think the latter.

WVU within 2 w/ 13:00 left.

Amazing, every possession WVU looks awful, yet they're in it.

Does anyone else find it difficult to watch most KU games? I would rather put a drill bit through my thumb than watch them play chump after chump after chump. Their games are all foregone conclusions until March. Are they really that good or are the teams they play just that bad? I think the latter.

I know it's probably not true, but every time I watch Kansas I feel like they get the most blatant bad call in their favor. Not like Duke where sometimes it feels like they get every call, just whenever they're struggling they seem to get a few baffling, and timely calls, to assist them.