Kudos to Calipari | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to Calipari

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
Despite being the slimiest of slimeballs in the recruiting world, he does have a charitable heart. Along with his players and the UK community, they raised almost $1 million for Sandy victims with a telethon. Good on them.

I wonder if SU has anything lined up to help those hit hardest. Anybody hear anything?

Notice the zero responses. If this was a Calipari bashing thread, there would be 20 responses already to it.

Despite being the slimiest of slimeballs in the recruiting world, he does have a charitable heart. Along with his players and the UK community, they raised almost $1 million for Sandy victims with a telethon. Good on them.

I wonder if SU has anything lined up to help those hit hardest. Anybody hear anything?

It still wont get him into heaven

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rumor has it that one of his new recruits will be delivering the money to Sandy's victims himself.
kentucky basketball.jpg

I hate cal with a passion but give him props for his good deeds

I know this was discussed before, but good job by Calipari.

That was just his way to manipulate his donors for more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom