Kudos to Rob Welsh | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to Rob Welsh

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
He and the BC TE had been jawing back and forth the whole game. Welsh ended up with the ball after the last play of the game. And while all the SU players were celebrating he started jogging towards the BC sideline weaving between BC players. He finally finds #87 and throws the ball to him. I'm sure he also had the final word. F you BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

He and the BC TE had been jawing back and forth the whole game. Welsh ended up with the ball after the last play of the game. And while all the SU players were celebrating he started jogging towards the BC sideline weaving between BC players. He finally finds #87 and throws the ball to him. I'm sure he also had the final word. F you BC.

Hah, so that's why that BC dickbag was throwing a hissy fit after the game.

You suck, and so does BC.

On TV it was hilarious because the announcers were talking about how Shafer and Addazio preach sportsmenship and I think it was that same TE was literally on camera saying FU to someone and you could actually read his lips ... now I know why LOL

Nice! I think we just re-found our natural rivalry!

The end of the game TV feed was showing BC's #87 screaming at somebody and reading lips he was screaming the F word a lot. mthrfker was one thing I saw him yell.

Games like this are what spark rivalries. It doesn't hurt we have played them a ton in the past. Especially with Addazzio's SU ties. Not to mention the BC fans traveled pretty well

Next time I see one of those "How do we know when we're back threads", I will link to this one. Becoming bowl eligible with a last minute win over a long time rival and our players are talking smack after the game--I love it.

anomander said:
Games like this are what spark rivalries. It doesn't hurt we have played them a ton in the past. Especially with Addazzio's SU ties. Not to mention the BC fans traveled pretty well

Yes, kudos to the BC fans. They traveled pretty good. Certainly better than any BE opponent did with the exception of WVU.

The end of the game TV feed was showing BC's #87 screaming at somebody and reading lips he was screaming the F word a lot. mthrfker was one thing I saw him yell.

Not a very Christian thing to do. Especially after someone gives you a nice little gift like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom