Kudos to SU for having a great system for getting wheelchair-bound into the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to SU for having a great system for getting wheelchair-bound into the Dome

florange44

Scout Team
Had a great experience at the E. Michigan game. We brought My 92 yr old mother to the game (wheelchair bound). She's been an SU fan since the 50's. Still hates Notre Dame because of the roughing the holder call in '61, but that's a different story.

Very easy to park at sky top in the handicap section then grab a bus to the dome. The bus and the people are very good at handling wheelchairs. They drop you off at gate A, 10 yard walk to get in to the dome and another 20 yards to section 103. The view is excellent from there and Mom loved the game. Just as easy getting out after the game too.

We've done this 5 or 6 times now over the last few years and have always been satisfied.

Those of you with handicapped relatives, take them to the dome, it's really very easy to do.

SU handicap logistics team: THANK YOU!

Florange44

Had a great experience at the E. Michigan game. We brought My 92 yr old mother to the game (wheelchair bound). She's been an SU fan since the 50's. Still hates Notre Dame because of the roughing the holder call in '61, but that's a different story.

Very easy to park at sky top in the handicap section then grab a bus to the dome. The bus and the people are very good at handling wheelchairs. They drop you off at gate A, 10 yard walk to get in to the dome and another 20 yards to section 103. The view is excellent from there and Mom loved the game. Just as easy getting out after the game too.

We've done this 5 or 6 times now over the last few years and have always been satisfied.

Those of you with handicapped relatives, take them to the dome, it's really very easy to do.

SU handicap logistics team: THANK YOU!

Florange44

Had a similar experience for the Louisville football game in Dino's first year. I thought it would be a hassle having to take the bus, but everyone was just excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to do it on a regular basis if I lived in the area.