Kudos to the crowd. | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to the crowd.

none

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Student sections were packed because of the game time. Perfect time with no school.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sat on their hands for awhile but got extremely loud at crunch time. As loud as a small crowd like that has ever been. The student section was awesome. It helped. LGO.
Small crowd? There were 24k there. You could not have that many on campus at any other school. None. It would have been a record (fire marshalls willing) at any other school.

Sat on their hands for awhile but got extremely loud at crunch time. As loud as a small crowd like that has ever been. The student section was awesome. It helped. LGO.
It's funny when we call a 24,300 crowd small, and it kind of is. But for any other fan base... thats the pinnacle.

My sons first game today. He is 3 and half, he sat and cheered the whole time. Awesome crowd today. Students were loud. I think it was a 7 tuba game.

My sons first game today. He is 3 and half, he sat and cheered the whole time. Awesome crowd today. Students were loud. I think it was a 7 tuba game.
Awesome, can't wait to do that with my kid. congrats man.

My whole body hurts and I still am not sure what happened. I think we won!

Awesome energy in the Dome today. The students were outstanding. They started by singing the National Anthem, even interjecting the "O" into their own performance. They also started the shot clock count down early and then switched it up by starting it late. It seemed to work on a couple of occasions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom