Kueth Duany's Syracuse 2000 Big East Championship Ring & 2003 Final Four Wristwatch | Syracusefan.com

Kueth Duany's Syracuse 2000 Big East Championship Ring & 2003 Final Four Wristwatch

If I recall correctly, somebody reported that Kueth Duany had a storage locker somewhere that fell into arrears and was sold off. It was on one of the "storage reality" shows. Maybe these items were in there? I remember there were game worn 2003 championship uniforms and stuff.

If I recall correctly, somebody reported that Kueth Duany had a storage locker somewhere that fell into arrears and was sold off. It was on one of the "storage reality" shows. Maybe these items were in there? I remember there were game worn 2003 championship uniforms and stuff.
allegedly his sister's locker
TNIAAM

I thought I read that his sister had rented storage for his SU paraphernalia while he was out of the country. like others said, she let it fall into arrears and Keuth wasn't aware of it. I thought I remembered that the guy who bought it agreed to sell it back to Keuth . Hope that didn't change and that this transaction was just Keuth buying back his own stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom