Kyle O'Quinn is my new favorite player | Syracusefan.com

Kyle O'Quinn is my new favorite player

armory

All American
What a dude! Only one scholarship offer? Says all he wanted to do was pay the school back. Outstanding player outstanding kid. What a game.

His dad was pretty awesome in the stands during the free throws.

You could almost see their coach trying not to smile during the Sager interview.

Wonder what his odds are of getting to the NBA or even the D-League.

Wonder what his odds are of getting to the NBA or even the D-League.
wondered the same thing, he's a solid player. nice touch, excellent attitude.

my favorite part of the game was after he blocked Pressey's layup, got called for a terrible foul, crowd starts booing... meanwhile he runs up to Pressey to help him up onto his feet and pats him on the head. I applauded at the TV. Class act is an understatement.

I don't think we were watching the same player. He comes off as whiny and arrogant.

His dad was pretty awesome in the stands during the free throws.

You could almost see their coach trying not to smile during the Sager interview.
His dad was awesome to watch.

Need more college athletes like that who understand and appreciate the opportunity afforded them. Good for him.

Sent from my DROIDX

my favorite part of the game was after he blocked Pressey's layup, got called for a terrible foul, crowd starts booing... meanwhile he runs up to Pressey to help him up onto his feet and pats him on the head. I applauded at the TV. Class act is an understatement.

Well...look at Jai Lewis' run w/ Mason...didn't get him a look except with the NFL. Obviously the major diff is O'Quinn is 6'10, i think Lewis was like 6'8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom