Lacrosse: Lake Shore's Curry sees `Cuse in her future | Syracusefan.com

Lacrosse: Lake Shore's Curry sees `Cuse in her future

If SU wants to win a national championship they will have to learn how to play against the stall game unless the rules get changed. The stall disgusts most competative people I know. The most talented team doesn't always win.

If SU wants to win a national championship they will have to learn how to play against the stall game unless the rules get changed. The stall disgusts most competative people I know. The most talented team doesn't always win.
Did you watch the 2nd half of the Georgetown game? I think they have it down. Took about 12 min off the clock if i remember?

Did you watch the 2nd half of the Georgetown game? I think they have it down. Took about 12 min off the clock if i remember?
I know that for the men this is the year to consider rules changes. Is it the same for the women?

I know that for the men this is the year to consider rules changes. Is it the same for the women?
The Syracuse player stood just over the mid line and craddled the ball for 12 min! Georgetown never attempted to challenge her and they were losing!!! So bizarre. Changes are definitely needed. Seeing it in girls HS lax here in CT, too. They need a stall warning badly.

I may be wrong, but as I understand it, although the commentators during ESPN broadcasts said the opposite, this is NOT a year for NCAA LAX rule changes. That being said, I'm sure the issue will be discussed on both the men's and women's side. Stall-ball sucks in any LAX at any level.

Michelle Tumolo had a good idea: A team gets 25 seconds to shoot after the stall warning has been given.

Really like her attitude. SU WLAX only loses 3 players with significant playing time and has 5 H.S. All Americans coming in. Gait already has 6 junior commits.

There will be starters from last season fighting for their spot based on the talent that is coming into te program the next couple of years.

Any relation to Todd Curry? I'd assume not since she lives on the Res in WNY and Curry was fromWest Genny. But players from his era could have kids that are closing in college age. Are there any other upcoming legacies that we know about?

This is the year for changes in the Mens game not sure if the women are on the same schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom