ladies and gents, i present to you the genius that hired Doug Marrone | Syracusefan.com

ladies and gents, i present to you the genius that hired Doug Marrone

That's funny. You would think that at some point one guy would have said, "Call you? I never called you!"

Awesome but somebody is going to be in trouble it seems like.

guess Marrone wasn't 100% truthful about that open competition thing...

Yeah, only smart GM's know when their phone calls are being recorded by dbag pranksters.

wow, bills release fitzpatrick. i wonder if the call forced their hand?

marrone said fitz and jackson would compete for the job

whoops

marrone says lots of things.

they might lose every game. just lost levitre, no linebackers, no qb, but hey they signed a kick returner for 5 mil a year.

whoops

"having fitz and Jackson enter camp in an open competition is one of my biggest dreams" Doug Marrone

whoops

they might lose every game. just lost levitre, no linebackers, no qb, but hey they signed a kick returner for 5 mil a year.

Oh no! What will they do without Fitzpatrick?!

whoops

I don't understand why you're surprised. This is all exactly how it's outlined in the binder.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

as weak as he is, they'll be even worse. bottoming out. bridgewater 2014

Without Gailey as his OC, Fitz is no better than Tarvaris Jackson. I would love Bridgewater, but I can't see us being bad enough to land him.

Bills on the hook for 10 million to fitz this year. Great work Buddy. Who will last longer, Marrone or Buddy Nix? We should start an NFL death pool.

I fully expect Marrone to do well in Buffalo. Cutting Fitz needed to be done. Speaking from a Bills perspective, can people at least give marrone 1-2 years before they run him out of town. I don't see anywhere in marrone's career where he has failed and in many ways getting Buffalo back into the playoff contention could be an easier job than what he did at Syracuse.

There are issues at qb, but the Bills have some parts and pieces for sure

I fully expect Marrone to do well in Buffalo. Cutting Fitz needed to be done. Speaking from a Bills perspective, can people at least give marrone 1-2 years before they run him out of town. I don't see anywhere in marrone's career where he has failed and in many ways getting Buffalo back into the playoff contention could be an easier job than what he did at Syracuse.

There are issues at qb, but the Bills have some parts and pieces for sure
even if i liked him, i'd think he's doomed. they have so many holes to fill. they might've hired him because they think he can scrape by with a half empty roster.

they need to sign a lot of linebackers and receivers and now they have to replace levitre.

even if i liked him, i'd think he's doomed. they have so many holes to fill. they might've hired him because they think he can scrape by with a half empty roster.

they need to sign a lot of linebackers and receivers and now they have to replace levitre.

Less holes than they had four years ago today.

Levitre is an average run blocker. Titans overpaid for him. Guards like him are a dime a dozen.

Doug is doing exactly what he did here to start the turnaround process. This year the Bills may not win much, but they'll look like a team that's getting it's act together - just like SU in 2009.

Doug is doing exactly what he did here to start the turnaround process. This year the Bills may not win much, but they'll look like a team that's getting it's act together - just like SU in 2009.

Don't you know you can't acknowledge that the guy might know what he is doing. SU improved in spite of, not because.

Don't you know you can't acknowledge that the guy might know what he is doing. SU improved in spite of, not because.
It took me about a month to get over the "Doug let me down" feeling. I'm still sad that a fellow SU alum lost his love for his dream job, but he's still an SU alum and now he's coaching my local pro football team.
Bottom line - I still claim him as one of "my guys."