Landycakes! | Syracusefan.com

Landycakes!

What a performance, not just Landon, top to bottom. Our passing in the final third was fast and precise, the finishing speaks for itself. The back-line looked organized and effective, Fabian Johnson looks like he found a home at left back. Torres put in some solid minutes, and dare I say, so did Beckerman.

Donovan, Jones, and Bradley were all fantastic. 'Dolo & Edu played well, too. Johnson is our answer at left fullback, but if he gets hurt there is a huge dropoff to Castillo.

Like to see more of Tores and Boyd. Not sure who will be bumped to make room for Dempsey.

Awesome game. I think Brazil will be a better test. Lets hope they come out with the same quality.

Donovan, Jones, and Bradley were all fantastic. 'Dolo & Edu played well, too. Johnson is our answer at left fullback, but if he gets hurt there is a huge dropoff to Castillo.

Like to see more of Tores and Boyd. Not sure who will be bumped to make room for Dempsey.

I'd guess Altidore and Dempsey replace Boyd and Torres

I'd guess Altidore and Dempsey replace Boyd and Torres
I won't be totally surprised if dempsey is held out against Brazil. His quality is (obviously) much more important for qualifiers vs a friendly.

Yeah, I don't think either will start/play against Brazil, though Jozy may come in late since he's missed all of camp so far. I'm referring to the games that count. I think Klinsmann's gonna go with a more aggressive lineup than in the past, with Dempsey and Jozy up front.

Yeah, I don't think either will start/play against Brazil, though Jozy may come in late since he's missed all of camp so far. I'm referring to the games that count. I think Klinsmann's gonna go with a more aggressive lineup than in the past, with Dempsey and Jozy up front.
I'm more interested to see how our backline handles Neymar. He'll be the best striker we've played in a while.

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_...ore-unlikely-to-start-versus-brazil.html#more

LANDOVER, Md. -- When the U.S. men's national team's starters walk through the tunnel at FedEx Field on Wednesday, two players who likely will not be among that group are Clint Dempsey and Jozy Altidore.

The two American attackers seem all but set to begin the United States' game with Brazil on Wednesday night on the bench after missing the initial week of head coach Jurgen Klinsmann's training camp, which was held in the blistering heat of Orlando, Fla. Altidore missed that time due to his club not releasing him until this past Monday, while Dempsey was nursing a groin injury that he sustained near the end of the Premiership season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom