Larrañaga | Syracusefan.com

Larrañaga

Nicknack

All Conference
The guy is probably the best person alive, but for some reason, I get a really negative vibe when I look at the man. I don't trust the guy at all. This dude has to be probably the worst damn recruiter ever. Who in the hell would want to play for this dinosaur dude?? He makes Jimmy look like he's on his first date with Julie.

Say what you want about Jimmy, but Larrañaga is a fkn dinosaur. He's awful.

The guy is probably the best person alive, but for some reason, I get a really negative vibe when I look at the man. I don't trust the guy at all. This dude has to be probably the worst damn recruiter ever. Who in the hell would want to play for this dinosaur dude?? He makes Jimmy look like he's on his first date with Julie.

Well, he cheats.

I thought this was a copy & paste from every opposing message board about JAB. Only words missing are grumpy, some form of whine and/or misery.

Not sure about great human being thing. George Mason people I know say he's not above pushing the envelope. Yesterday he did nothing to help his team.