Larry Eustachy created culture of fear and intimidation at Colorado State | Syracusefan.com

Larry Eustachy created culture of fear and intimidation at Colorado State

Who cares. What did he say about forwards that can't shoot free throws during press conferences. That's what matters.

No idea what he said and don't know what that has to do with my comment. But, okay.

JB is worse.

Just kidding.

Actually that was one reason I posted the story. I remember earlier in the season people questioned how Gillon would react when JB got into him a few times on the sidelines. I remember how intense Eustachy was at Iowa State and I kinda figured Gillon had been yelled at a time or two at Colorado State under him and still put together solid numbers.

Actually that was one reason I posted the story. I remember earlier in the season people questioned how Gillon would react when JB got into him a few times on the sidelines. I remember how intense Eustachy was at Iowa State and I kinda figured Gillon had been yelled at a time or two at Colorado State under him and still put together solid numbers.

I think Gillon's biggest problem, and why he makes mistakes sometimes, is his conditioning. Playing the 2-3 zone requires and insane amount of conditioning. I'm hoping with the 5 days of rest he plays really well against GT. Wins are so important right now.

LORD OF THE RAMS

00220721_H31277077.jpg

“What are we? Humans? Or animals? Or savages?”

The investigation also found that Eustachy punched and broke dry erase boards in locker rooms and threw unopened soda cans against walls.

Give me a break. Who cares.

If that stuff was outlawed in 1979-1980, there is no miracle on ice.

The investigation also found that Eustachy punched and broke dry erase boards in locker rooms and threw unopened soda cans against walls.

Give me a break. Who cares.

The second year I was a head coach was the most talented team I ever had. They were down by 12 at half of the first game, I came in at half time didn't say a word at first. Then I snapped the clip board in half and screamed at them for five minutes. We won that game by 12 and the season ended with a one point loss in the semis minus two starters. Some times showing kids raw emotion works.

The second year I was a head coach was the most talented team I ever had. They were down by 12 at half of the first game, I came in at half time didn't say a word at first. Then I snapped the clip board in half and screamed at them for five minutes. We won that game by 12 and the season ended with a one point loss in the semis minus two starters. Some times showing kids raw emotion works.

Coach is that you? That half time talk kinda of hurt.