Last minute Christmas gift for the SU fan | Syracusefan.com

Last minute Christmas gift for the SU fan

wolfeisland

Walk On
IMG_0689.JPG
I have a framed and signed poster of the 1991-1992 Syracuse Basketball team. Each player has signed their picture. These include Mike Hopkins, Adrian Autry, Lawrence Moten, Lazarus Sims, Conrad McRae, Coach Boeheim along with Dave Johnson, Mike Edwards, Dave Siock, Scott McCorkle, Antohony Harris, J.B. Reafsnyder, Glenn Sekunda and Luke Jackson. The poster was framed almost immediately upon receipt. It's a wooden frame and the poster is covered in plexiglass. We are having to downsize and I am willing to sell this. Is anyone interested?

lummgr said:
I know im gonna get blasted for this, but I have that poster. They are all printed with the signatures.

As do i

Wow. I had no idea. We got that at the Dome from one of the staff and my brother framed it almost immediately. I did not realize.

i think you did a solid...
Yes he did. I might be naïve but I am not dishonest. The fan who purchased the poster is getting his money back. Thank you for the heads up. The context in which we received the poster made us believe the signatures were written not printed and not being as into all of this kind of thing as some, we did not question it. My sincere apologies and thanks for making my foolish mistake not costly to some other fan!

Yes he did. I might be naïve but I am not dishonest. The fan who purchased the poster is getting his money back. Thank you for the heads up. The context in which we received the poster made us believe the signatures were written not printed and not being as into all of this kind of thing as some, we did not question it. My sincere apologies and thanks for making my foolish mistake not costly to some other fan!
Do you live on Wolfe Island?

it happens. personally, i think any photo of jb reefsnyder is worth at minimum three figures.

What other "treasures" are you selling?:)
My husband has a basketball signed by the 1998-1999 team including Coach Boeheim. No, we don't have any of the "official papers" with it. My husband won it at the Syracuse Chamber of Business Show. And, yes, these are actually signed, not printed. :) It comes with a glass display case. He also has a 2003 National Championship basketball signed by Gerry McNamara through ENV Collectables that also comes with a glass display case.

Part time. We have a place on the foot and we are there from May until November. I take it you know the island?
Spend a lot of time up that way camping in the summer. My only complaint about WolfeIsland is the wind mills. Ugh

Spend a lot of time up that way camping in the summer. My only complaint about WolfeIsland is the wind mills. Ugh
Luckily for us they are at the other end of the island. The biggest complaint I have about them is that NONE of their power stays on the island. It all goes into the Southern Ontario power grid. In fact, our electric bills went UP after the turbines went into operation.

I used to have that poster as well, but it was on poster board and got beat up real bad. I always thought the signatures were legit, but I guess not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom