Last night BB's | Syracusefan.com

Last night BB's

BillSU

All American
Last night….. was the Buddy I am very happy with and used to seeing.

The results were obvious: 7-13 FG, 5-6 FT, 5-8 3PT 24 PTS.

Disappointment sometimes clouds my posts when he goes 5-20 FG, 2-9 3PT 5-5 FT 17PTS

Maybe he is better than G league play and will make an NBA team albeit bench player?

With open looks he is a very good shooter

With the three close games lost in a row it adds to the down feeling.

Hopefully he’s out of his bad shooting and so is the team and we keep winning.

When we as team score in double figures we usually win especially when BB has a good night.

Benny was in for 24 minutes with 4 PTS.

We are playing .500 ball at home

I hope we destroy Fl St!

Agreed with open looks he’s a good shooter.
Pitt gives lots of open looks.

What put Buddy into top tier last year was hitting the 3 in a defenders eye hole. Instead he has reverted back to the Buddy backdown this year.

Honestly don’t know what changed outside of the obvious that he’s not playing with a similar cast of players as last year and that spacing doesn’t come from simply having shooters on the floor as some tend to think

Disappointment sometimes clouds my posts when he goes 5-20 FG, 2-9 3PT 5-5 FT 17PTS

Maybe he is better than G league play and will make an NBA team albeit bench player?

When we as team score in double figures we usually win especially when BB has a good night.

I hope we destroy Fl St!

He sucks as you point out so concisely. We need a lot more Benny if we hope to turn this around. Do you guys think Buddy is our third worst Boeheim or our second worst? Discuss.

He sucks as you point out so concisely. We need a lot more Benny if we hope to turn this around. Do you guys think Buddy is our third worst Boeheim or our second worst? Discuss.
I’m a bit confused who guy are saying sucks .. or maybe you are being sarcastic …. Both Boeheims are good when they stay in their lanes and play to their strengths. As far as Bennie goes, he can’t seem to get the ball over rim level on shots or drives which I find crazy perplexing since that isn’t even a skill .. you just can if you are even a high school level player ..

I’m a bit confused who guy are saying sucks .. or maybe you are being sarcastic …. Both Boeheims are good when they stay in their lanes and play to their strengths. As far as Bennie goes, he can’t seem to get the ball over rim level on shots or drives which I find crazy perplexing since that isn’t even a skill .. you just can if you are even a high school level player ..
I assume he’s being sarcastic, if not then he’s just another idiot who doesn’t like the name on the back of his jersey.

I assume he’s being sarcastic, if not then he’s just another idiot who doesn’t like the name on the back of his jersey.
Yeah, clearly sarcasm, and poorly placed. Here a poster states he is happy with a players play that he admits he's been too down on due to the lack of team success and somebody decides to jump on him. Umm, makes sense I guess?

I hope we destroy Fl St!
How was Benny in for 24 minutes?

C0A8FE78-5281-48C8-8513-CAB8CC6AB8E5.jpeg

Agreed with open looks he’s a good shooter.
Pitt gives lots of open looks.

What put Buddy into top tier last year was hitting the 3 in a defenders eye hole. Instead he has reverted back to the Buddy backdown this year.

Honestly don’t know what changed outside of the obvious that he’s not playing with a similar cast of players as last year and that spacing doesn’t come from simply having shooters on the floor as some tend to think
We also set a lot more off-ball screens against Pitt. Hopefully we see more of that going forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom