Last ticket question. | Syracusefan.com

Last ticket question.

jvbj01

All Conference
I hesitated and didn't get the tickets I wanted. What are your thoughts on gambling and getting tickets from a scalper at the venue? Has anybody done this art he Wells Fargo Center and do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance

I hesitated and didn't get the tickets I wanted. What are your thoughts on gambling and getting tickets from a scalper at the venue? Has anybody done this art he Wells Fargo Center and do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance

I'm all for gambling, just know your limits before you even sit down at the table. ;)

As for tickets, I'm sure there is a scalping market in or around the arena, but I'd personally search craigslist as well.

Something like this looks decent, though I don't know where Conshohocken is:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/3567307088.html

Or if you want to sit upstairs:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tix/3567985651.html

I have searched Craigslist and I'm not really impressed with the results. I might be too picky. I was going to get them off stubhub, but nearly 200 for tickets in the 123 section and the fact I have to pick them up at a different place has me thinking about just going and dealing with a scalper. We do want to sit down below, but would be willing to go up top if the scalping thing doesn't go as planned. I really don't care to sit behind a basket neither.

Thanks in advance

I live 20 minutes away from the stadium. There will be scalpers there but what I am thinking of doing since my tickets are terrible also is that Nova doesn't sell lower level tickets that aren't included in there three game package or to individual non ticket holders. With that said Nova fans don't show up to support their team in down years like last year and this year so the lower levels are always never full. So I usually head into the game with my terrible ticket and head down to the lower level and sit in a section that I know will not be full and that is the Nova section.

I live 20 minutes away from the stadium. There will be scalpers there but what I am thinking of doing since my tickets are terrible also is that Nova doesn't sell lower level tickets that aren't included in there three game package or to individual non ticket holders. With that said Nova fans don't show up to support their team in down years like last year and this year so the lower levels are always never full. So I usually head into the game with my terrible ticket and head down to the lower level and sit in a section that I know will not be full and that is the Nova section.

That's a great idea. I did that at MSG several years ago and ended up in Hakim Warricks family seats. I then moved down and ended up in G Mac's parents seat. This was at an erly season tournament, so they arrived at their seat a few minutes late. They were very nice about us sitting there. And yes, Gerry's gf was with them. What a very lovely young lady.