Last time at NC State | Syracusefan.com

Last time at NC State

Yeah I wish I could go to this one tomorrow I'm gonna ask a friend who works for Delta to maybe hook up a free standby direct but with the storms that flight may be full and a no go and I'm pretty busy with work.

I had tickets to #1 Baylor vs #3 Kansas at Fogg Allen Fieldhouse and missed the 1H to watch the end of this one at Chilis. Was a good decision that arena is super uncomfortable worse than Fenway.

he also hit a buzzer beater to beat duke.

that team got jobbed by the NCAA they deserved to be in

we had the three really nice home wins, but besides that, the season was awful. St John's game was a disgrace, Uconn and Gtown were really bad. team couldn't win a road/neutral game to save their lives and when they had to win a game in the ACC tourney, they looked completely flat and uninspired against Miami. they deserved the NIT

we had the three really nice home wins, but besides that, the season was awful. St John's game was a disgrace, Uconn and Gtown were really bad. team couldn't win a road/neutral game to save their lives and when they had to win a game in the ACC tourney, they looked completely flat and uninspired against Miami. they deserved the NIT

Agree. I find it hard to feel that team got snubbed in any way.

I was at that game with my 7 year old daughter. Once we got down by 15 or so I wanted to leave and make my long 1.5 hr drive back home. She convinced me to stick it out and I am forever grateful she did because that may have been the most amazing sequence I have seen live.

Fan support was good though I was at the Ville game on a Monday and there were 25k there. This year we are 8-3 in the ACC and road warriors and we suck according to many on here. That team belonged in but you can't expect the committee to help you 2 years in a row. White and Gillon took a while to find their groove.

we were better than Wake at least, beat them head to head.

They did beat NCSt and Clemson on the road. But they also had a handful of bad losses.

Have a ticket. Flight cancelled. Can’t get another until 8 tomorrow night. Sad.

Gillon has 43 on 13 shot attempts

Read that again

Most efficient game maybe ever

I mentioned the bad losses. And, they did beat Duke at home.

Oh I know you did just reiterating that there were just too many to go with such a poor road/neutral record. The Duke win was a good one and an amazing game

Getting pumped for the game tomorrow night. Have a group of 11 folks going. Always make the Syracuse/NC St game when in Raleigh. Still smarting a bit from the stomping we took up in Blacksburg. LETS GO ORANGE!!!

Gillon was unbelievable in that game but the NC State fan base was terrible. Low attendance and they weren't into the game even when they were up 15 in the second half. Had 6th row center court seats for that game, not as good for tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom