Last word from Hoya Annoya | Syracusefan.com

Last word from Hoya Annoya

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
II sat there in the booth last night surrounded by obnoxious CUSE fans and polite Marquette fans watching the game. Unfortunately, Marquette couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and couldn’t figure out the zone from the orange. That was a totally disappointing evening. Then we watched the OSU game and the mid-major destroyed OSU. They tried to come back from 20 down, but not a miracle. This morning, I looked at the brackets and Wichita State will play Syracuse in the semis. That is by far the easiest path to the national championship game. CUSE playing for the national title after we beat them twice during the regular season makes me want to throw up!!

To bad we will play the winner of the Fla Mich game. Tool!

Interesting. I wonder what bracket he was looking at. A shining example of a Georgetown edumacation.
Seriously...one of the many proud moments from yesterday was Brandon Triche executing his SU education in the press conference when pointing out that the team's turnaround was 180 degrees.

If I had a dime for every time someone referenced a complete turnaround as a 360, I'd have a lot of dimes.

SUOrange44

Seriously...one of the many proud moments from yesterday was Brandon Triche executing his SU education in the press conference when pointing out that the team's turnaround was 180 degrees.

If I had a dime for every time someone referenced a complete turnaround as a 360, I'd have a lot of dimes.

SUOrange44
Ha. I thought the exact same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

II sat there in the booth last night surrounded by obnoxious CUSE fans and polite Marquette fans watching the game. Unfortunately, Marquette couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and couldn’t figure out the zone from the orange. That was a totally disappointing evening. Then we watched the OSU game and the mid-major destroyed OSU. They tried to come back from 20 down, but not a miracle. This morning, I looked at the brackets and Wichita State will play Syracuse in the semis. That is by far the easiest path to the national championship game. CUSE playing for the national title after we beat them twice during the regular season makes me want to throw up!!
Wow. What bracket is he looking at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgetown "fans" are the absolute worst

just a little more proof....
I hope to God Syracuse plays Duke and plays the same "great defense" they played today. They'd get beat by 30.

but then one of their more inteligent fans go on to state:
This has been mentioned before but Syracuse plays winner of Michigan/Florida.

Witchia St plays Duke/Louisville.

of course intelligence doesnt obscure the fact that Georgetown still sucks!

this is perfect- uf's midget zone will have michigan thinking it will be easy pickings against us... big difference between a slow erik murphy closing out and an outstretched cj or dirty

SUOrange44
Here you go 44, I guess Triche's SU education must be better than your education from where ever.

We were losing and if we turned 360, we would have ended up facing the same way and continuing in the same losing direction.

Triche with his SU education was correct, no dimes for you.
turnaround - turning in the opposite direction
turnabout, reversion, reversal, reverse
change of direction, reorientation - the act of changing the direction in which something is oriented

about turn, about-face - act of pivoting 180 degrees, especially in a military formation

u-turn - complete reversal of direction of travel

More proof that Georgetown students can't read.

Here you go 44, I guess Triche's SU education must be better than your education from where ever.

We were losing and if we turned 360, we would have ended up facing the same way and continuing in the same losing direction.

change of direction, reorientation - the act of changing the direction in which something is oriented

about turn, about-face - act of pivoting 180 degrees, especially in a military formation

What the hell are you talking about ? That was exactly my point...that I was proud Triche was right on the money when he said SU's turn around was 180 degrees.

BTW...I am SU class of '93. If you would like me to help you with a reading comprehension course I can. Obviously, you can cut and paste from an online dictionary.;)

SUOrange44

Why let facts get in the way of a good argument... What a tool

You kinda misread his answer, Cape

What the hell are you talking about ? That was exactly my point...that I was proud Triche was right on the money when he said SU's turn around was 180 degrees.

BTW...I am SU class of '93. If you would like me to help you with a reading comprehension course I can. Obviously, you can cut and paste from an online dictionary.;)

SUOrange44
My bad, I was reading through Orange colored glasses and my vision is distorted today... Class of '88.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom